Wednesday 6 October 2010

Thanks!

Had a little parcel in the post today - from O2 - it said ""A big thanks. Or rather, lots of little ones. For being with us over 10 years. We think you're remarkable." In the parcel were 8 very small squares of chocolate.
 First reactions:
1. Mean gits! 8 bits of chocolate when I have paid them loads over 10 years!
2. Am I "remarkable" for staying with them for 10 years (can't think why else). Does that mean I'm the only one - otherwise everyone is remarkable! And does that make me an idiot for not changing and getting a better deal?
 Second reactions:
1. At least they said thanks!
2. Oh well - maybe I could have got a better deal elsewhere - never mind - the company that just made me redundant paid all those bills - so do I care? I've got 8 pieces of chocolate...and I have just got a better deal with them for myself!
 Lesson - never forget to say thank you - doesn't matter if it's a very small thank you - there is nothing worse than being taken for granted. Off to share my chocs with Beloved. Hopes she says "thank you" when I give her a piece!

1 comment:

  1. I wonder how many chocs they ate in the Maldives to check out the quality?!

    ReplyDelete