Saturday 30 April 2011

The strange things people wear...

Anyone watching the Royal Wedding yesterday can't help but have noticed some of the strange hat creations (amongst other things), but I guess most of the guest outfits were fairly "formal" or perhaps should that read "traditional".

Not the same today when I went for a long (about 14 miles) walk on the Bham/Worcester canal. The first one was as I was approaching a bridge with a lock the other side, so through the arch of the bridge I could see the lock gate, the walls either side, and on the left hand side a pair of feet and lower legs - with nothing on.

That's not that strange - people wear shorts on the canal. But as I got closer I could see more naked legs - indeed 2 complete naked legs! As I continued to walk under the bridge the rest of the person came into view - dressed in nothing but a VERY high cut one piece swimming cossie, in flourescent lime green, with the narrowest of straps and that must have been VERY uncomfortable around the rear end area!

Wouldn't have been a bad sight - except this was a bloke! Oh - and he was wearing a captain's hat as well!

I hurried past!

Then a bit further on was a very big guy (with an equally big lady). He was wearing shorts, a Harley Davidson t-shirt and a very posh and polished top hat!

I wonder wether both where on their way back from the Palace...??

No comments:

Post a Comment